Are you looking for accurate, well-researched and up-to-date articles on health and wellness topics?
Kathryn Kusyszyn holds an Honors degree in English Language and Literature as well as certifications in Yoga, Nutrition and Reiki.
With articles published in The Metchosin Muse, The Sooke News Mirror and the Gulf Islands Driftwood, Kathryn is most proud of her first fiction publication, Journey, in Reflections from Sooke, a collection of short stories by The Sooke Scribblers.
Areas of knowledge include food, health, nutrition, exercise, yoga, personal development, and complementary medicine.
See some of Kathryn’s works below and contact her about writing for your publication.
- Choosing the Best Type of Yoga for You
- What is Celiac Disease?
- Men’s Health and Energy to Spare
- Stress-Free Diet-Free Holidays
- Two-Mile Mesclun Mix
- What is Yoga and what are its Health Benefits?
- Gluten Free Food
- Laughing Fire Bakers full of Light and Love
- Mary Alice Johnson – Island Food Hero
- Dan Jason – Island Food Hero
- Lyle Young – Island Food Hero